|The cookie settings on this website are adjusted to allow all cookies so that you have the very best experience. If you continue without changing your cookie settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies on our website. However, if you would like to, you can change your settings at any time using the Change cookie settings link in the Special menu.|
Space Simulation Chamber for Sale
Delivered in Port Europe
The vacuum chamber and ancillary parts were removed from a hi-tech aerospace research company where it was used for testing large items under space conditions. It was specially designed with a horseshoe shape (flat bottom) to allow for legal road transport.
The chamber has always been used in conjunction with a Class 1000 Clean Room - oil free area. It was installed in 1990.
- Large Hinged Door in front - swings 110 degrees, vibration isolated when closed.
- Personnel door 3 ' 6" wide X 6' high in rear
- Internal Chamber Dimensions: 12'-4" Wide X 22'-6" Long
- Internal Shroud Dimensions: 129" at Widest X 118" High X 20'-6" Deep (to rear Chevron wall)
- Doors and chamber shell are of 304L stainless steel, 3/4" wall thickness
- Full Thermal Shrouds - sliding shroud door on chevron wall
- (2) 35" Cryo pumps w/ball screw activated gate valves combined 25,000 LPS (Additional capacity for 3rd 35" Cryo pump) - plus a Turbo Molecular pump
- Roughing Pump Skid Package-Ruvac WAU-2000 on an S series, Leybold S 400F Vacuum Roughing
- Isolation Vibration - chamber and fittings are designed to be fully isolated from floor while in use.
- Includes Railcar (Wolverine Brass casting), portable gantry, and more.
Operating Temperature: + / - 180F
Shroud (Design Temperature): -320F / +300F
Power Requirements: 480 VAC, 600 AMP, 3 Phase
Drawings and manuals are included. This system was professionally uninstalled, professionally rigged, and transported - It is offered complete (less electronics) and ready for transport to your facility from our heated, New Jersey warehouse. This chamber is available immediately and ready for pick-up.
All transportation costs are the responsibility of the buyer. We would be happy to recommend our mover, who specializes in this type of transport. Additionally, we will have a representative on site at the time of the move to assist as needed.
CATENARY TRAILER 573-1964/1966 year FOR SALE
Завод за преработка на отпадъци при 100% осигурено финансиране – Търси партньор Община
LDE 1250 CP (55-177)
Diesel Locomotive UCM Resita 55-00 sale in good condition. Locomotive series 55-177. Manufactured in 1977. The locomotive is in Bulgaria. Technical data: Power 1250 bhp Mileage: 145,000 km; design speed: 60 km / h - Manoeuvring mode, 100 km / h - Train mode; Production 1977.;
Navy Small Tugboat Type 2 for Sale
REM62.05.1000.113ES Filter element (Replace Plasser 62.05.1000.113ES)
REM-220.127.116.111.055.9 Oil free compressor (Replace OEM VV180T or 18.104.22.1681.055.9)
REM.2SN-6-400 Hose DIN EN 853 (Replace Plasser 2SN-6-400) one meter length